Browse Nature’s Way Pest Control to find everything you need for the most complete and professional pest control and extermination in Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Malone, Clifton Park, Glens Falls, Lake George, Plattsburgh, and Vermont!
Pests and Critters
- Watch our Carptenter Ant Video – See Nature’s Pest Control in action!
- Carpenter Ant FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions such as, “If I don’t have wood in my home, am I safe?” are answered!
- Carpenter Ant Favorite Food – Learn what carpenter ants prefer to eat
- Carpenter Ant Sawdust – Learn what the carpenter ants leave behind and how to recognize their sawdust
- Get rid of Carpenter Ants – Professional extermination services are essential to rid carpenter ants
Termites – Termite detection and extermination
- Bora Care – Both a repellent and a bait, Bora Care is the best product in the industry to fight termites!
- General Information – From your main support beams down to your baseboard trim, anything cellulose is not safe.
- Termite Swarms – When many termites fly from their underground nest simultaneously, this is a termite swarm.
- Termite FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions such as, “How long do termites live?” are answered!
- Termites vs. Carpenter Ants – Learn the similarities and differences!
- Types of Termites – There are more than 4,000 different types of species of termites in the world!
- Termite Advance Monitors – Inserting these monitors into the ground ensures that eventually the termites will run into them.
Mice – Mice and rodents are disease transporters. Get inspected and extermination services immediately if you sense a mice problem.
Spiders – 11 species of spiders make their homes in NY and VT. Let us identify and eliminate on your behalf!
- Wolf Spiders –
- Sac Spiders –
- Funnel Web Spiders –
- Jumping Spiders –
- Harvest-man Spiders –
- Sheet Web Weavers –
- Crab Spiders –
- Fishing Spiders –
- Black & Yellow Garden Spiders –
Bed Bugs – These pesky pests feed on blood and infest mattresses and box springs. Get the FAQ’s and find out how to get rid of them!
Drain Flies – Drain flies look like moths with fuzzy bodies. Like their name states, they breed in sewers, septic tanks and drains.
Ticks – Prevent and control ticks – starting in the woods.
Cluster Fly – Recommended application time for the Cluster Fly is late summer
- Bat FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions such as “Are bats rodents?”, and “Do all bats have rabies?” are answered!
- What if you’ve had contact with a bat? – Follow our procedures if you’ve come into contact with a bat.
Mosquito Control – Learn more about mosquitoes and gets tips on controlling them
- Mosquito Bites – Find information and remedy options
- Mosquito Borne Disease – Learn about the myriad of mosquito borne viruses and diseases
- Mosquito Repellants – Separating facts from myths about the different repellants
- Mosquito FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions about mosquitoes
Carpenter Bees – Carpenter Bees can cause severe damage to wood by boring tunnels through the wood. These tunnels can even be divided into cells where larva are developed.
- Carpenter Bee FAQ’s – Frequently answered questions about Carpenter Bees
- Do Carpenter Bees Sting? – Get the answer here!
- Carpenter Bees vs. Honey Bees – Find out what the differences are
- General Info on Carpenter Bees -Everything you need to know about Carpenter Bees
Yellow Jackets – There are six species of yellow jackets native to NY State and tend to be present around sweet things … picnics, garbage receptacles, etc.
Indian Meal Moths – This stored product pest starts in dry products that sit too long such as dog food, cereal, rice, crackers and seeds.
Fleas – Maggot like creatures that feed on fecal dropping of adult fleas. Eggs, up to 400, are laid each day by the female.
- Carpenter Ant FAQ’s
- Insulation FAQ’s
- Bed Bug FAQ’s
- Carpenter Bee FAQ’s
- Mosquito FAQ’s
- Tick FAQ’s
- Termite FAQ’s
- Bat FAQ’s
Insulation – What condition is your attic insulation in?
Attic Clean Outs – Is your attic a habitat for rodent and pests?
The Green Approach
Vitamin Bait – For rodents and mice that are non bait-able
- Winter – Cold weather tips for keeping the pests away
- Spring – Dormant pests come out to play!
- Summer – Pest free picnics, mosquito repellent facts, summer pests
- Fall – Find Common Fall Pests and Autumn Pest Control Tips