Vermont Carpenter Ant Control. Natural pest control services. Carpenter Ants, Mice, Bedbugs,Fleas, Wasps, Termites.
The Octopamine Blocker
- Octopamine is a key neurotransmitter found in invertebrates (i.e. insects).
- Octopamine is the insect’s equivalent to adrenaline. It regulates their heart rate, movement, behavior and metabolism.
- This unique molecular structure in EcoSMART Botanicals™ targets and blocks the Octopamine neurotransmitter receptors in insects.
- Blocking Octopamine results in a total breakdown of the insect’s central nervous system.
- Mammals, birds and fish do not have receptors for Octopamine, so EcoSMART Botanical Oils have no adverse effect on them.